Standard Operating Procedure for blocking of students LMS accounts, having payable dues in their account books
1. LMS accounts will be blocked 5 days after the due date of monthly installment fee voucher or otherwise directed by the management.
2. Announcement of blocking will be posted on VULMS and VU website 3 day before blocking.
3. All the local students having payable dues equal to or greater than Rs. 1,000/- and overseas students having payable dues equal to or greater than $ 100/- will be blocked.
4. Convocation voucher will not be included in outstanding dues of students for blocking.
5. The LMS accounts of only those students will be unblocked having payable due less than Rs. 1,000/- (In case of local students) and $ 100/- (In case of overseas students) or provide scanned copies of paid vouchers thereof.